Throughout IUIS Immunology courses we identify energetic students and immunology pioneers who could become Immunopaedia Ambassadors. Our Ambassadors are innovative immunologists who work to spread the word about our website in their home countries and institutions.
We are proud to have members from across the world join our Immunopaedia team. You may view our Ambassadors by continent:
What is an Immunopaedia Ambassador?
Immnopaedia Ambassadors fulfill the current roles:
- Promote Immunopaedia at their host institution – spreading the word about the website at places like seminars and lectures and adding a link to Immunopaedia on their institute’s website.
- Identify ground-breaking and interesting immunology research articles and news to be posted on Immunopaedia “Breaking News” – this would include the latest immunology research coming out of their institute.
- Interview leading immunology researchers that visit their institute – short voice or video interviews to post on the website to help other learners.
- Promote the Immunopaedia Facebook and Twitter pages – encourage the people at their host institute to like, share and retweet Immunopaedia.
- Identify blogs and other websites where Immunopaedia can contribute content.
How do I become an Immunopaedia Ambassador?
If you’d like to join the Immunopaedia team and promote our website in your country and at your institute – Contact Us
What are the benefits of becoming an Immunopaedia Ambassador?
- Your institute will be provided with login details to access all Immunopaedia content (including the portion behind the log in).
- Your biosketch and photo will be included on an Ambassador page with links to your preferred online profiles eg. LinkedIn and ResearchGate profiles.
- You will contribute to the development of an Immunopaedia worldwide network.
- Participation in this initiative will involve meeting researchers working in various fields of immunology and will foster your career development as a scientist.