“Immunological Memory in Infection and Vaccination”
Dates: September 5-9, 2022
Location: Córdoba, Argentina
Venue: Facultad de Ciencias Químicas, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
Immunological memory is the hallmark of the immune system and the basis for vaccination. The goal of a successful vaccine is to induce long-term protective immunity.
This hybrid course will focus on integrating current knowledge on the cellular and molecular protagonists involved in the induction of long-term immunity.
All selected participants must complete an online pre-course on the Immunopaedia website starting the week of July 18.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
This 5-day course is open to graduate students enrolled in academic PhD programs and young postdocs and scientists engaged in research in the areas of fundamental, applied and clinical immunology.
The candidates should have sufficient scientific background and comprehension of English to benefit maximally.
Participation is planned as follows:
- 20 students from Córdoba,
- 10 from the rest of Argentina and
- 5 from Latin and Caribbean America
Will be on-site
- 15 students from outside Argentina will join
Online via Zoom
Students will be selected based on their academic performance and gender distribution.
Selected students from outside Córdoba and attending the on-site course will receive a scholarship from IUIS for travel expenses and accommodation.
Deadline for application: June 15, 2022
HOW TO APPLY:
- PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING FORM – IMMUNO-ARGENTINA 2022 APPLICATION FORM.pdf
- Fill in the form in all required areas (partially completed forms will be rejected)
- Save the document as a PDF with your FULLNAME (First name, Last name) in the file name
- Fill in the digital form below and UPLOAD your application
Please note your PDF file must be 1MB or smaller
To reduce the size of your PDF file:
- In Abode Acrobat – Select “Save As” – Select “Reduced Size PDF” and save your file
- You can also use an online free service – www.ilovepdf.com/compress_pdf