Inspiring Africa Through Immunology
FAIS & IUIS are proud to launch a new initiative on the African continent: the FAIS Legacy Project.
- This first phase of funding will enable applicants to undertake a collaborative project in foreign laboratory
- Applicants will be talented 2nd, 3rd year (or higher) PhD students registered in countries in North, East, Southern, West and Central Africa. We will select 2 Students from each region.
- The objective of the award is to enhance immunology research in Africa and collaborations worldwide.
- The award will consist of $5000US per student for a 3-6 month research visit to a collaborating laboratory either within Africa or outside the continent.
- This will cover airfare and a stipend for the student. The collaborating laboratory is expected to contribute towards the costs of the visit.
- Closing date for applications is 1st October 2018 and awards will be taken up in the first half of 2019.
Download the application form and fill it in. Please save your file with your name in the filename.
Fill in the below and upload a pdf with your name in the filename.
FAIS Legacy Project Application